Saturday, October 3, 2009

Anonymous Mold Victim Speaks Of Same Gum & Tooth Issues As I Have

Anonymous Mold Victim Speaks Of Same Gum & Tooth Issues As I Have

Pete Helfrich: "Can you explain your dental issues in detail??" Anonymous (Fear of reprisal from the negative stigma black mold victims encounter... I.E.: Ignorant people think we are crazy no matter how smart we are, or how right we are...): September 25 at 6:20pm Anonymous: "I went to the dentist about a year ago and within 6 months I had a ton of cavities. Also my gums started to recede. I had all my fillings replaced cause they were cracking (this part could have been because they were old). My gums aren't sensitive anymore and don't bleed. Good thing I still had "good" insurance at the time. I had most of the symptoms you mentioned before....my doctor kept saying possible MS. Oh yah...I bought a juicer back then and was juicing daily (carrots, celery, spinach, ginger... and anything green) just no fruit."

No comments:

Post a Comment